Monday, May 17, 2010

YouTube turns 5!

There are 2, maybe 3 videos of myself on the site, out of a staggering 120 million total.

There are about 200,000 new videos uploaded everyday.

It would take you over 600 years to watch all of the videos.

Over 12% of the videos violate copyright laws.

5 of my personal favorite youtube videos:
1. Twilight Trailer Spoof from Hummpy


2. Nut Shot (not actually a favorite at all, but this is my brother, getting hit in the nuts with a drumstick. Only in the days of youtube could I share this with the blogging world.


3. Miley Cyrus Virus Rap


4. Potter Puppet Pals: The Mysterious Ticking Noise


5. Charlie bit my finger (an obvious classic)

1 comment:

  1. haha I love this. I thought you hated that twilight spoof though cuz Kindy and Nikki watched it so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete