But all of this is beside the point. What I really wanted to document was the weird/funny/at times inappropriate things these kids say to me. Here is what I can remember:
- "I counted 14 Japanese girls at this school and I'm taking one out per day!" -little white 2nd grade boy
- "My Dad likes pink. He even WEARS pink." -cute 7 year old girl. "WHAT? Is your Dad even a boy?" -cute 7 year old boy.
- "I think I am going to puke at any second." -1st grader. "Why?" -Me. "Because my dad is marrying a skank this Saturday and she is in the lunch room right now!"
- "My ketchup is coming out brown with chunks." -funny boy. (He eats it anyway!)
- "What is your name again? You've been gone so long." -2nd grader in my class, to me, after I was in Denver for 2 days.