Cougar Town is the funniest show in the world. I have compiled what I believe to be the most hilarious quotes from the show. If they say anything really hilarious in the future I will let you know. Also, I have included a clip from my favorite episode. And Ellie is THE best.
Cougar Town Quotes:
1. Laurie [to Jules for picture]: Arch your back and stick out your chest
Ellie: And say classy!
2. Ellie [to Andy]: Listen half pint, I'm not gonna thank you for things you're supposed to do. If I did I'd have to start thanking you for killing bugs and supporting me.
3. Ellie: Racist Uncle or Drug Dealer Uncle?
Jules: Racist Uncle. Drug Dealer Uncle is now Prison Uncle.
Ellie: Oh right, because of Detective Cousin.
4. Laurie: Hey Grayson, if you were at a BBQ playing drinking games with your buds would you chug a girls beer and hug her sweetly from behind without trying to cop a feel if you weren't in love with her?
Grayson: Please stop coming to my bar.
5. Grayson: When women get older, it's icky. When men get older, it's adorable. It's my favorite double standard.
Jules: Yeah, I'm not a huge fan.
6. Jules: Good morning! I've been up for hours
Grayson: I had eggs for breakfast
Grayson: Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were sharing incredibly boring facts about each other.
7. Jules: I'm guessing the boy I flashed goes to your school
Travis: Yes he does
Jules: Is he single? ... Kidding! Why don't you ever laugh at my jokes?
Travis: Because they make me sad.
8. Travis: I'm sure it's not that bad, let me see.
Barb: No! Innocence should be lost in the bedroom... or on a commercial cruise liner.
so much love.